Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Nudibranch Blogging: Nim and Jen Edition


Here's a candid snapshot of Polycera faroensis in a frolicsome mood, in honor of this happy news.

Judging from the deadly insults I'm receiving in some corners, I shouldn't even bother mentioning this...but I'm finally done with the awful job I've been doing, and will be back on Monday.

I hate to let Diane down...so in lieu of Friday Hope Blogging, I'll mention that deglycyrrhizinated licorice does seem to help with acid reflux.

Other than that, I'm just glad I took a few days off during a week when absolutely nothing happened, anywhere.

7 comments:

four legs good said...

Ooooh! those are pretty.

Olaf glad and big said...

nim and jen
sitting in the sea
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Hecate said...

I love nudibranches. I really do.

Phila said...

I love nudibranches. I really do.

And rightly so!

Isabella di Pesto said...

just catching up on reading blogs.

These are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

looks like they are swapping some serious goo!

GrrlScientist said...

those little guys (gals? guy-gal?) are soooooo cuuuuuute!!

GrrlScientist