Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Nudibranch Blogging

In the days of lace-ruffles, perukes and brocade
Hypselodoris acriba was a partner whom none could despise.

(Photo by Paul Osmond.)


four legs good said...


One of the best yet.

watertiger said...

mein gott, that's gorgeous!!

echidne said...

Want to embroider that!

ntodd said...

I'd hit it.

Xan said...

Um, not wishing to start a panic or anything, but that creature appears to have a ball of fire in progress in the middle of its...well, where its lower spine would be if nudis had them which I think I recall you saying one time they don't.

But still. Damn good thing they live underwater is all I can say.

Anonymous said...

Before I scrolled down far enough to read the caption, I thought "Ruffles and brocade"!
How beautifully baroque a beast!